We have found that the unique construction of this splint makes it one of the most comfortable and effective wrist splint/braces made today.
- This splint is uniquely constructed with a comfortable and protective exterior shell.
- The interior of this splint is three dimensionally molded to the contours of the wrist and hand, and then lined with a well padded surface to enhance comfort.
- The Exoform Splint is designed to prevent painful flexion or extension of the wrist, yet allows unobstructed motion of the fingers and thumb. There is no loss of dexterity!
- Comfort and pain-relieving wrist support is ensured by this splint's construction. This Exoform Splint is lightweight, has a low profile, and does not interfere with most workday activities.
- The easily adjusted straps are designed not to apply pressure across the hand or wrist. It is easy to clean and maintain.
Indications for Use
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Contoured for an anatomically correct fit
- Lightweight low profile design
- 20% less circumferential bulk than other brands
- More room at base of the thumb, palmar crease and 5th MP for full MP flexion
- Designed to provide smooth, controlled resistance to extreme range of motion
- Pre-shaped into a neutral position for comfortable limited motion/flexibility
- Provides radial and ulnar styloid relief
- “Soft touch” web space is cushioned and 40% thinner than other brands
- Interior is 3-dimensionally molded to enhance comfort
For sizing, measure the circumference of both your wrist and palm:
|| 5 1/4" - 6 1/4"
|| 6 3/4" - 8"
|| 6 1/2" - 7 3/4"
|| 8" - 9 1/4"
|| 7 3/4" - 10"
|| 9 1/4" - 10 1/2"