Doctors and surgeons nationwide presently recommend this convenient 24 hour a day scar treatment to patients who are serious about treating their scars.
- Blaine ScarCare Gel Pad™ is transparent, easy to use, and comfortable to wear. It can be cut to fit the shape and size of any scar.
- Blaine ScarCare Gel Pad™ is long lasting, washable, and reusable. Its stickiness returns soon after washing! The pad should be replaced when it is no longer adhesive.
- Blaine ScarCare Gel Pad™ is made from the finest medical-grade silicone. When used properly the gel pad will flatten and fade your scar.
- (A) Silicone Gel Pad (2” x 5.5”) - long lasting, washable, and reusable
Innovatively engineered as a self adhesive pad, there is no need for additional warps or taping. The non-sticky side is smooth and soft to prevent fabrics from adhering. May cut as needed.
- (B) E-Sil™ Solution
- Vitamin E (a-tocopherol) 50%
- Skin antioxidant
- Silicone Liquid Gel 50%
- Together with Vitamin E help promote healthy skin.
- Clean your hands and the scar area with soap and water. Dry thoroughly.
- Cut the gel pad as needed to fit the scar area making sure that the edges of the pad overlap the scar area by about 1/4 inch all around.
- For best results wear the gel pad up to 12 hours per day for 90 days (a minimum of 8 hours per day is suggested if you are unable to wear it for 12 hours.) Use E-Sil™ solution when not using the pad.
We recommend that you check with your doctor before using this product! Do not apply to an open or infected wound or on third degree burns. Never use on a sutured wound until sutures have been removed. In rare instances, silicone sheets may cause a rash on the skin. This condition usually results from poor hygiene of the scar area where the silicone pad has been applied. If this product is applied properly and skin irritation still occurs, discontinue use immediately and consult your physician. Persons with dermatological disorders should contact their physician prior to the use of this product.