Use ThinNail® For
Healthy Looking Nails
ThinNail® Is A Patented Topical For Treating Thick, Discolored Nails.
- Penetrates the nail to make thick nails thinner and remove nail discolorations (thins thick nails and clears nail discolorations).
- ThinNail® contains patented ingredients that will kill nail fungus and thin thick nails.
- Improves nail appearance.
- Indicated for the nail not the skin
- Only one tube is generally all you need
- Contains calcium which is essential for healthy nails
- Many people see actual changes in the nails in just days
- Only patented product for thinning thick nails
Directions for Use of ThinNail®:
- Clean the affected nail.
- Apply petroleum jelly to skin around the nail.
- Apply ThinNail® to the affected area of the nail, avoid your skin.
- Cover with a clean Band-Aid.
- Wash your hands before and after using ThinNail®.
- Repeat until desired results are obtained.
The easiest time to apply ThinNail® is right before bedtime. Then in the morning you can remove the bandaid and repeat at bedtime as needed.
Remember the length of use depends upon the thickness of your nail and your skin sensitivity. With careful and regular use, Thinnail will give you a better looking nail in the quickest time possible.
Deionized Water, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Calcium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Dilauryl Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, Hydrogen Peroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin.
If this product is applied properly and skin irritation still occurs, discontinue use immediately and consult your physician. Persons with dermatological disorders, poor circulation, diabetes, or any other medical condition should contact their physician prior to the use of this product. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in ThinNail, you should consult with your doctor before using this product.
Tube Size: 1 ounce