A Great Looking
Orthofeet shoes offer the most comfortable fit and pain relief for those suffering fom diabetes, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, bunions, hammertoes, corns, Morton’s neuroma, and swollen feet and toes. Each pair is sold with our 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy!
Orthofeet stretchable shoes are designed for people, who need extra
protection, but do not want to compromise on styling.
The shoe's unique design combines suede leather and spandex, which
is both elastic and breathable. It stretches to conform to the contours
of the foot, accommodating foot deformities, and eliminating pressure on
feet with lesions, poor circulation, and edema. Provides exceptional comfort for feet with:
· Tailor’s Bunions
· Bony prominences
The elastic Spandex can substantially stretch to accommodate foot deformities, and eliminate pressure on painful lesions, hammertoes, bunions, and swollen feet.
Additionally, the breathable spandex, along with an open cell foam lining, helps to keep the foot dry by providing excellent ventilation.
Other Comfort Features:
- Upper is made of a combination of breathable Spandex and Suede leather.
- Foam padded upper with extra foam padding in the tongue and collar.
- Seamless, breathable lining.
- Constructed on an anatomical last, with extra width across the midfoot and Toe-Box.
- 1/2" heel height (the difference between heel and forefoot).
- Extra Depth: 3/8" if needed…just remove the leather covered insole and shoe spacers. Otherwise, it fits like a normal shoe.
- Cushioning sole, made of light weight polyurethane foam.
- Recessed heel construction.
Available in half sizes to ensure a perfect fit!
Manufacturer’s Sizing Recommendations:
Order shoes ½ size longer than normal
If you have bunions, hammertoes, or swollen feet, order your shoes wider than normal
If you are between widths, order the wider width. (Example: if your foot is between a Medium and Wide, order the Wide width).
- available within the continental United States only
- we do not ship to P.O. Box addresses
- standard shipping only (2nd day and next day not available)
Need help with sizing, click here: